Skills: Process Control, Workover or Completion
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States
The Multilateral (MLT) Sub-PSL has an immediate need for a MLT Field Professional II to act as a field supervisor for our global MLT Special Projects Team (Global Pool). The successful candidate will be based from their home country for dispatch to project destinations around the world on a rotational basis. You will be responsible for the service quality and execution of the multilateral installations assigned to the MLT Special Projects Team, as well as set an example of service quality for future MLT Centers of Excellence. This is a challenging position that requires broad-based knowledge of down-hole well construction and will sharpen your skills in executing multi-product line projects.
The successful candidate will be required to perform these duties:
- Act as the senior MLT field engineer and well-site representative for MLT operations.
- Must be able to work independently with a knowledge of drilling and completions operations.
- Participate in CWOP and DWOP workshops for every project to ensure strict adherence to Process Assurance and Service Quality.
- Develop global and project specific procedures with the assistance of product champions, global advisors, and cross product line/divisional personnel to set the standards in global multilateral service quality.
- Be the custodian of inventory and assets associated with the projects assigned to the MLT Special Projects Team.
- Ensure the clarity of performance by communicating effectively with your team, country/regional/global management, and clients through daily field reporting, frequent operations calls, EOWR reporting, full documentation, and maintenance of a comprehensive database.
- This is a field position with upfront applications engineering responsibilities, including:
- Tool Assemblies and testing.
- Preparing preliminary Field Installation Reports (FIR).
- Analyzing Torque and Drag, assembly compatibility, intervention, and rig requirements.
- Support or Prepare the Design of Service for the specific applications.
- Identifying issues and preparing plans for installation.
- Organizing the consumables and assets for preparation both on paper and for load outs.
Expectations for qualifying as a MLT Field Professional II include:
- Requires high school diploma and minimum of one year of experience (e.g., as Field Prof-MLT I). A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an Engineering or Production/Operations Management discipline preferred or candidates with 8+ years of experience in Product Service Line operations role.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Product Service Line (PSL) field operations role related to downhole tools running and operations preferred.
- Relevant experience may include Liner Hangers, Sand Control, Open Hole Completions, Service Tools, Downhole Tools, Casing Exit, Milling and Fishing Operations.
- Being a team player who's willing to get dirty in the shop and at the rig.
- Offering support to the MLT Special Projects Team as a leading field supervisor.
- A willingness to travel globally for operations planning and execution as an MLT field supervisor.
- Able to direct rig site activities as a supervisor for multilateral operations.
- Due to global mobility, a proficiency in written and spoken English is required; other language skills a plus.
- A command of Microsoft software suites & good understanding of industry specific simulation software (T&D, Hydraulics, Cementing).
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Field Professional - MLT, II and Senior Field Professional - MLT roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6900 Arctic Blvd, Anchorage, Alaska, 99518, United States
Requisition Number: 125176
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.