Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Wood is seeking a Senior Project Manager - Highways to join our Infrastructure Group in Saskatoon, SK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Professional Engineer to work on dynamic transportation projects in a team environment for various mining, municipal and provincial roads and highways projects. We offer a comfortable work environment and flexible work hours.
- Preliminary and detailed engineering design and construction work for various mining, rural or urban road and highway projects including hydraulic structures
- Manage multiple projects and staff that may be assigned
- Provide guidance to junior engineering staff and technologists for technical support and developmental growth
- Contract administration including project planning, schedules, progressive estimates and budgets
- Conduct quality control reviews
- Limited field time will be required for this position
- Prepare tender documents
- Review design and construction drawings
- Undertake contract administration and construction liaison with contractors and clients
- Liaise with clients and various governing agencies
- Develop and enhance client relationships
- Prepare proposals and project presentations
Skills / Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant transportation engineering experience
- Must be registered for or eligible for Professional Engineer (P.Eng) status with APEGS
- Must be eligible as or currently qualified as a Second Level Supervisor for the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure
- Familiar with the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and CAiCE
- Knowledge of the Saskatchewan Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure's design standards and construction guides would be an asset
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.