Skills: Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Hamilton Township, New Jersey, United States
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions Inc, (Wood) is currently seeking a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) / Senior Project Manager PM to join our team in Hamilton or Somerset, NJ locations. Senior Wood staff were key stakeholders in the development of the Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA), founding members of the LSRP Association, and continue to play a leadership role in the development of Technical Guidance and training. Join this experienced team to strengthen your career path in this innovative program while working for a global leader in environmental and infrastructure services.
The ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in an environmental-related field, such as geology, hydrogeology, engineering or environmental science, with 15 to 20 years of experience. Candidate must be a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
- Planning and design of remedial investigations, including, but not limited to, environmental data evaluation and statistical analysis, field implementation, and report preparation
- Responsible for project/task management and coordination of project staff and subcontractors for implementation of safe, cost effective, efficient and timely completion of projects to exceed client expectations
- Developing, planning, and managing environmental investigations, engineering studies and remediation projects that meet client needs and comply with applicable regulations
- Acting as a technical professional resource for the successful competition of major projects
- Proactive interaction and communication with clients, stakeholders, and Wood personnel so that work flows smoothly as well as providing high quality services
- Development and oversight of project budgets, schedules and reports
- Working cooperatively with other Wood offices and technical resources, l eading problem-solving sessions and monitoring work performances
- Preparing/reviewing reports and work plan deliverables for submittal to regulatory agencies
- Assisting in meetings with clients and regulatory agencies on remediation projects and assisting with development of site access and settlement agreements with third parties
- Achieving health, safety and environmental, scheduled performance, cost, quality, and compliance with client SOPs from project start to completion
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as the LSRP Retained for the Site in any number of the NJDEP regulatory programs
- Experience should encompass the NJDEP Site Remediation and Waste Management Program's PA/SI/RI/RA process, as well as Remedial Action Permit Application preparation and Permit Compliance Reporting.
- NJ LSRP license required.
- Working knowledge of soil, groundwater and vapor intrusion investigations.
- Proven track record in environmental compliance and project management.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop new, creative and innovative solutions to complex projects.
- Strong quantitative skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, and spatial/statistical analysis skills.
- Very motivated, well organized, detail oriented and excellent QA/QC skills.
- A valid driver's license.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.