Global Sales & Commercial Director - Flexible Pipe Systems OnshoreAre you a Sales Leader that is motivated to deliver excellence?Are you passionate about providing innovative commercial solutions?Join our Team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work at Baker Hughes. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.Partner with the best
As the Global Sales & Commercial Director - Flexible Pipe Systems Onshore, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Owning, evaluating, and managing the enterprise-wide screening process for all FPS Onshore opportunities globally; managing & adjusting the opportunity portfolio as needed.
- Evaluating and prioritizing opportunities based on risk profile, revenues and profits
- Ensuring the Stage gate process is implemented from pursuit (opportunity) to execution (Operations)
- Leading a team of sales professionals in a matrix structure
- Collaborating with regions, product lines, partners, and third parties to deliver winning strategies & drive success
- Providing leadership for negotiations with customers and third parties
- Evaluating and recommending strategic alliance partnerships for third party services; developing & supporting joint ventures
- Developing and executing on disruptive commercial models and structures
- Providing Commercial Operations support for all tenders and overseeing commercial operations team
- Developing global market intelligence and segmentation
- Building & supporting organic and inorganic growth strategies across teams, regions, adjacent industries (such as mining or utilities), and key accounts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, commercial or scientific discipline
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience, including a minimum of five years' experience with managing and leading employees.
- Experience in managing and negotiating with third parties (preferred)
- Experience with petroleum economics (preferred)
- Experience with flexible pipes or similar (preferred)
- Commercially-disruptive mindset
- Strong record of collaboration within an organization, assisting with strategies, visions and initiative to support enterprise goals such as efficiency, growth, and excellence
- Thorough understanding of the needs of the operator (Oil Company) / asset manager
- Continuous improvement mentality
Work in a way that works for you
- Leadership, strategic thinking, managing & driving change, leading without rank, interacting & influencing at all levels, employee development, executive communications & presentation skills, adaptability, innovation, flexibility, collaboration, negotiation.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Location: this role can be in Houston, TX or remote (globally)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.