Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford is sourcing an experienced Administrative Assistant. Seeking a friendly, energetic team member who is ambitious and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be versatile, open-minded, and willing to learn a multitude of tasks through interaction with multiple departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Serves as point of contact for employees being onboarded who need local assistance
- Runs and distributes daily showcase reports
- Provide support RNV resolution
- Conducts weekly freight review
- Maintains current information on plant monitors in the lobby and breakroom
- Orders office supplies and breakroom supplies
- Orders and maintains supplies for employee welfare
- Manages janitorial and vending supplier contracts
- Supports office personnel-laminating spec sheets for production
- Assists in month end close data collection
- Makes ID cards for employees
- Picks up mail weekly from the post office
- Assists employees to set up direct deposit after onboarding
- Provides lunches, refreshments for visitors/customers
- Manages employee uniform program
- Manages employee safety shoe program
- Runs monthly reports on utilities usage
- Covers the front desk and routes incoming calls
- Keeps benefit and other HR-related information printed and available for employees
- Processes payroll for the site
- Serves on the 6S committee for the office area
- Receives and routes small packages from UPS, FEDEX, etc.
- Ensures that the front office is presentable and clean
- Contact for setting up new suppliers for Greenville as well as making changes to supplier contact information
- Orders IT equipment for employees
- Performs various tasks for managers/supervisors as needed
- Assist with Supplier application forms
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma minimum
- 3+ years' experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Understanding of MRP systems, user level
- Ability to work full shifts, 7AM-4M with 1 hour lunch at 12PM-1PM
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedules form.
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.