Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Tucker, Georgia, United States
Wood seeks an Assistant Field Office Manager for the Tucker, Georgia office. This role supports the Field Office Manager to insure organization and co-ordination of office operations and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Supports the Field Office Manager in the management of project office infrastructure and resources.
- Work cooperatively with project supervisors and managers and provide administrative support
- Communicate effectively with supervision and employees .
- Assist when necessary to prepare or direct the preparation of Payroll, accounts payable, reconciliations, back charges and field invoices
- Assist the Field Office Manager with overflow work
- Perform basic clerical tasks
- Prepare and maintain various cost and statistical reports to support project construction
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality for the project
- Provide assistance with technical systems, software and related information technology
- Greet and direct all employees, visitors/guests for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the project field office.
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Diploma with 3-5 years Construction Office management experience or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years extensive knowledge of standard accounting procedures, company policies and procedures and office administration
- Knowledge of administrative management
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of office software packages. (Excell, Word and Power Point)
- Attention to detail and high level of accurac
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Judgment and problem solving
- Strong leadership, teamwork, problem solving, organizational and communication skills are essential.
- Work and time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Must possess enough strength and stamina to perform the technical duties and essential functions as identified
- Must be able to move in and around confined and uneven areas.
- Must have full range of motion consistent with
- Must be able to perform the tasks, physical requirements
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.