Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as JSC WOOD KSS) is looking for a Principal or Lead Process Engineer (KZ passport holders) to join our team in Atyrau.
- Manage process discipline work, designated focal point for projects involving conceptual, feasibility, FEED and detailed design of the onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities
- Responsible for Process and Plant analysis, design, specification, technical safety and services related to production and utility systems and all types of oil field infrastructure. Manage the process input to Basis for Design, Design Reports, Engineering and Technical Studies
- Carry out Conceptual studies / Basic design and provide technical support during detailed design phase of the projects for any project related to process plants such as oil & gas production, debottlenecking/capacity enhancement, specialty chemicals, stabilised products, pipeline, utilities, water treatment, gas sweeting, sulphur recovery and tail gas treating, mercaptans removal, fractionation, crude stabilization, dewpoint control, turbo expansion, gas compression, sour water stripping, produced water treatment
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, principles and practices of the field and related disciplines
Development of process simulation models for the facility to be designed / upgraded and advanced controls/process optimizatio
- Prepare and co-ordinate Process Engineering deliverables including scope of work, data sheets, flow diagrams and technical reports
Independently perform all conventional design work of the functional area subject matter
Skills / Qualifications
Degree in Chemical Engineering
Hands on experience in using Process simulation software: HYSYS, Flarenet, Pipenet, Pipesim, Pipeflow, FRED
Any experience of thermal design of heat exchangers, dynamic simulation will be preferred
Skills typically acquired though at least 15 years of demonstrable experience
Fully conversant with standard onshore & offshore international and national industry standards and specifications
Requires sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional
Working knowledge of GOST and SNiPs and International Standards
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.