Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Atyrau, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as JSC WOOD KSS) is currently recruiting for a Senior Pipeline Designer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
- Responsible for Pipeline and Piping layout design and engineering, development and check of alignment sheets, develop and check crossing, pipeline calculations, Site survey, material class selection, preparation of material specification, piping general arrangement drawing, Isometrics, Bill of Materials & Material Requisition and other piping and pipeline associated deliverables
- Design calculations for the pipeline such as wall thickness, stability, free spanning
- Development pipeline routing and preparation
- Selection of piping material specifications, preparation/checking of Equipment layout drawings, preparation/ checking of design calculations and specifications
- Preparation and checking of piping General Arrangement Drawings / piping Isometrics
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques and procedures
- Provide technical support to field personnel as required and answering engineering queries
- Carry out site survey and report preparation
- Review of piping design documents and provide report to the Leads
Skills / Qualifications
Higher (technical) education
Work experience in the respective position no less than 5 years
Able to work efficiently in AutoCAD and MS Office
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.