Global Enterprise Solution SalesAre you a Global Enterprise Solution Sales personnel that is sales motivated to deliver?Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?Join our Bently Nevada Sales Team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. The Sales team is responsible for shaping new business, maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer needs are met.Partner with the best
As a Global Enterprise Solution sales, You're responsible for structuring enterprise software solutions with key accounts. Develops Asset Health Condition Monitoring and Asset Strategy for customers and builds long term strategic engagements.
As a Global Enterprise Solution Sales, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Owning the key account target and responsible for building the long term strategic engagement plan.
- Understanding customer's needs and develop an Enterprise Asset Health and Strategy solutions for the key accounts.
- Being responsible for selling condition monitoring, APM and AI solutions into the key account
- Handling complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used.
- Ensuring products and systems are based on client specific that require technical analysis and system design to fit into client conditions
- Managing complex long term sales processes
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have minimum 10 years of Sales or Asset Health and Strategy solutions experience in Global and Key Accounts
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your prefered working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.