Would you like the opportunity to work in a high-impact role responsible for building customer loyalty?Are you a Tender/Proposals Specialist looking for a new inspiration?Join our growing team
We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We maintain and run the pressure pumping equipment and services at customer site. We aim to meet clients expectations, as part of Baker Hughes operations. Partner with the best
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes to our customers? You will prepare proposals and bids, participate in negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. You will contribute to the operational plan of our department.
As a Lead Proposals Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing proposals and negotiating with customers to ensure deals deliver shareholder value and drive competitive pricing.
- Negotiating c ontracts and ensuring compliance with contract commitments in line with commercial risks and associated mitigation steps.
- Handling products and systems requiring commercial knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
- Handling diverse clients in a region.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience.
- Have at least 6 to 8 years' experience of working in a related field.
- Have excellent negotiation skills and contracting expertise.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.