Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Scheduling Engineer to join our Project Management Team (PMT). Saudi Aramco Project Management Teams are directly responsible and accountable for the delivery of best in class capital projects assigned to specific departments. PMT is directly involved in executing and managing projects safely, on schedule, within budget and to the highest standards of quality and compliance. This will involve engineering design, procurement and construction of various sizes, types and complexity of small, medium to multi-billion dollar mega size projects. Currently, some of these mega projects include the Marjan Increment Program, the Crude Oil to Chemicals Program, the Gas Compression Program, the Berri & Zuluf Increment and AMIRAL Program.
Project Teams are assembled in multiple site offices geographically scattered throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver these best-in-class projects. There are various new projects, as well as, expansions requiring qualified personnel and are under recruitment.Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Complete resource loaded schedules in order to ensure standards of productivity are utilized in the schedule
- Collect all timing data in order to plan and schedule the full scope of WORK
- Work with Design Consultants and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractors in developing baseline critical path schedules and progress measurement systems.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure that contractors can use to develop their baseline schedules and progress measurement systems that enables subsequent reporting in the Saudi Aramco systems
- Understanding and following schedule management best practices
- preparing all presentation materials to convey the plans and schedules to the project team and stakeholders is a necessity
- Assisting the project team with evaluation of reported progress and status of critical activities with particular attention to deviations from planned activities
- Participate in project team meetings including financial forecasting session to ensure schedule and cost alignment
- Assist cost engineers with timing information in order for cost forecasting accuracy
- Understand cost weightings as it applies to progress systems for reporting weighted progress reports
- Highly skilled to interface with the various stakeholders on the project team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the project schedules.
- Updating, revising and detailing schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages including updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information
- It is preferred that you have advanced skills in problem solving such as "What-If" scenario planning to assist in schedule slippage towards recovery
- Developing and recording the project's historical schedule information and lessons learned
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Engineering from a recognized and approved program.
You will have a minimum of 12 years' experience with at least 10 years' Experience specifically performing the development of baseline critical path schedules (Using ORACLE Primavera software version 15.2 or later) and progress measurement systems in order to plan, update, track, analyze and report WORK performance for all phases of the project. Working environment
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.