Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: Prefers high caliber candidate with experience in multi-company on the same role
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Position Summary:
- Provides administrative support and coordinates departmental travel, manages daily communications and correspondence and assists with organizing and maintaining departmental filing system.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Retain/update a calendar of travel, events, meetings, seminars, and social activities involving the various departments, organizations, etc., for the Executives.
- Daily interface with regional offices.
- Prepares departmental correspondence
- Answers and routes phone calls for the Executives
- Booking of International travel and coordination of trip details.
- Maintain the Executives' filing system.
- Handling of highly confidential material with the utmost professionalism.
- General correspondence, faxing, and copying.
- Ordering of office supplies for the executives on a weekly basis.
- Preparation of expense reports for Executives.
- Preparation of presentations for the Executives.
- Maintain professional relationship with all clients and individuals outside the company.
- 7-10 years experience as administrative assistant(Preferably supporting executives)
- Proficient knowledge of Windows programs with emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, MS Project and desktop publishing
- General knowledge of CorelDraw, Corel Photopaint, Adobe and Visio
- General knowledge of support peripherals: scanners, digital cameras, color printers, card scanners, etc.
- Education and Training:
- High School graduate with some higher education preferred
- Personal Attributes:
- Self-starter able to establish priorities and organize daily workload on a daily basis with minimal direction
- Good interpersonal skills, able to deal with a wide range of situations and personalities
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to meet rigid deadlines
- A team spirit and cooperative attitude
- Good organizational skills
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs