X-Ray Field Service EngineerWould you like to take ownership of delivering an exceptional service to our customers?Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?Join our customer focused team
Our Digital Solutions provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. From the most advanced data collection technology to innovative software enabling remote collaboration, Waygate Technologies provides a full suite of non-destructive testing solutions and equipment including radiography, computed tomography, remote visual inspection, ultrasound, and eddy current products.Partner with the best
As an X-Ray Field Service Engineer, you will expand our capability of serving our customer on-time. You will play a vital role to in provide our installed base of industrial X-Ray system. You will partner with our collaborative team in South East Asia.
As an X-Ray Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical support and consultancy at customer sites, via remote connection on servicing products or opportunity on equipment upgrades
- Arranging service of on-site life extensions, repairs, inspections and commissioning
- Taking ownership of progress reporting to ensure projects are delivered on time and in good quality
- Preparing, developing and improving work instructions, training documents and processes to ensure operational accomplishment
- Ensuring HSE requirements are followed and caring quality management by providing feedback on products in field or safe level of spare inventory
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronic Engineering or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Have extensive (3 to 5 years) experience as field service technician or engineer in software, maintenance and repair electronic measuring instrument
- Have experience in the use of electronic measuring instruments, X-Ray, CT, analog or digital imaging technology
- Demonstrate good communication in English and Thai language
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Be able to build trusting relationships with team and customers
- Have the ability to travel at short notice and work away from home for periods of time to cover South East Asia Region
- Be certified in NDT RT Level I or Radiography safety certifications - preferable
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.