QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Performs cost estimation and cost control whilst providing overall project cost performance advice to the Project Management Team.
- Works on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamic team environment that has tight-deadlines, high pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task are essential skills.
- Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
- Works independently within established procedures, plans and budgets and contributes to the development of these.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS Schedule:
- BSc or formal Financial Certification or significant relevant experience.
- Ten years experience in cost control, including cost estimating and project controls, preferably working on both lump sum and reimbursable projects.
- Understanding of Project Finance, WP&B and budgeting.
- Good understanding of contract management.
- Working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional (Microsoft) office applications and some technical applications, incl. Excel formulas and pivot tables.
10 hrs. per day /6 days per week / 26 days per month Location:
Qatar & others Estimated Start Date:
ASAP Contract Term:
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.