Skills: Facilities Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lytton, Queensland, Australia
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Coordinator to coordinate the daily maintenance requirements for building, vehicle and non-operational service facilities at the Lytton Refinery. You will be required to manage facilities Contractors that are contracted to supply maintenance services to buildings and miscellaneous equipment.
Applications close Fri 04th February, 2022.
The role is Brisbane-based and at this time we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Co-ordinate the day to day maintenance requests for buildings and other non-operational service facilities at the Lytton Refinery;
- Collect and distribute both internal and external mail from and to the various centralised locations throughout the Refinery including Wynnum Gardens.
- Raise purchase orders and receipt miscellaneous invoices via SAP
- Co-ordinate the payment of vehicle registrations and log book services.
- Conduct regular meetings with all contractors pertaining to Facilities Management. Measure performance against agreed KPI's and provide contractor headcount figures for each month.
- Contracts and Contractors managed ($3M annual spend) include, but are not limited to: Onsite laundry service, uniform supply and ordering, Cleaning services, Pest Control, Plumbing Services, Food Services, Air Conditioning Services, Vehicle Maintenance, Repair & Registration services, ice machine/Water heating & cooling device maintenance and GLG Mowing Service.
- Develop and maintain all associated work orders / Purchase orders in relation to services provided within Facilities Management. This would include creation of purchase orders (Requisition), goods receipt of goods and services and work order creation and maintenance.
- Aid the Lytton cost controller in the validation and processing of Lytton's onsite contractor invoices.
- Actively promote and steward the concepts, tools and behaviours of the LPS system and IIF principals.
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise maintenance tasks and push back where necessary to minimise expenditure
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the Business.
- Commercial awareness and comprehension of business processes.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Strong understanding of SAP systems
If you're an experienced Facilities Coordinator, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood recognise the importance of an inclusive and culturally diverse workforce. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, Women and members of the LGBTIQ community to achieve a truly representative workplace.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.