Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: East & SE Asia
Our manufacturing plant is looking for a qualified CNC Operator Machinist. The successful candidate is expected to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for CNC machines operate and work pieces set-up
- Responsible for machining tools, jigs and fixtures set-up
- Responsible for job inspection and reporting
- Ensure that safety rules and guidelines are followed
- Practice 6S per Shop Standard requirements
- Minimum NTC-3 in Precision Machining or NITEC equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in CNC machining of steel material
- Experience with CNC Fanuc, Tosnuc or Mazatrol control
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, manuals and work instructions
- Experience of using various type of measuring gauges
- Willing to relocate to Singapore and perform shift work.
- Proficiency in English will be an advantage.
- Transition to Singapore (work permit and quarantine cost) will be fully covered by Schlumberger.
- Medical and life insurances in Singapore.
- Transport allowance in Singapore will be provided.
- Housing allowance in Singapore will be provided, our approved agents will facilitate with housing search.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: https://careers.slb.com/fraud