Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain effective country product line organizational structure and skill base to meet the needs of the Intervention Services product line grouping in the short and longer term
- Develop country business plans for entire grouping of products in tight cooperation with Intervention Services Product Line
Evaluate and plan for future market conditions and align the strategy to take advantage of any changes or opportunities
- Responsible for maximizing financial results of Intervention Services product line group within assigned country including profit and loss, fixed assets, inventory, capital expenditure and receivables
- Responsible for executing and ensuring effective delivery of operational and budgetary objectives.
- Establish PL forecast revenues and profits in accordance with prescribed guidelines and ensure effective teamwork to meet or exceed targets
- Responsible for planning, operation and growth of Intervention Services product line group in the respective region
- Work with manufacturing and operations in order to manage inventory and asset utilization including recurring demand planning
- Oversee Intervention Services product line group operations to ensure service safety, quality, and efficiency, and cost-effective management of resources as per objectives
- Plan and implement effective strategic marketing campaigns, following global product line marketing strategies
- Participate with select clients on current and future business opportunities
- Support Country/Area and Countryal Sales Teams by providing sales training and marketing material targeted for application specific opportunities or clients
- Support Tender preparations
- 3-6 years experience in Fishing Operations
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and dispatch and track resources in support of job tickets
- higher education
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Experience in strategic planning and execution of Intervention Services projects
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining tenders, market conditions and operational requirements. Experience in sales and marketing
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Ability to prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Knowledge of communications and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and clients. Work effectively across a diverse multicultural multilingual community