Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shannon, County Clare, Ireland
Would you like develop innovative technology?
Do you enjoy networking with a wide range of people?
Join our Engineering and Technology team
Our Early Career Program in Engineering and Technology inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. The program is designed to accelerate participants' professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. The program is due to start in July 2022. Please apply as soon as possible for the greatest chance of success.
Take your career to the next level
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes' innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics or another STEM subject
- Have a maximum of 3 years post Bachelor's degree experience
- Have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent in your country.
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship.
Locations: Aberdeen, Newcastle, Bristol, Montrose and Leicester
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, depending on your assignment rotation there maybe occasions where you will be able to work remotely
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.