Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services? Would you like to work in with Reports and Analyzing Data? Join our Wireline Team
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.Partner with the best As a R&M Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Under general supervision, places SAP purchase requisition orders for services required in the repair and maintenance of equipment from established vendors.
- Works on tasks and instructions associated with processes and/or equipment to be used for sequence of operations to meet needs for finished goods.
- Revises and reschedules orders to meet production requirement.
- Supplies drawings and work instructions to vendors for the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for expediting vendor production and scheduling to achieve production goals and conformance with delivery date commitments.
- Assists in coordination of schedules with other departments for lead-time required to avoid costly delays.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and vendors to resolve day to day outside processing requirements.
- Coordinates the outside processing activities within operations to ensure maximum throughput and quality.
- Responsible for updating and filing SAP work orders.
- Maintain records of scrapped tools.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in SAP
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns: Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.