Software Architect Location
Houston, TX Mission
The Software Architect is responsible for architectural contributions to projects in the critical
design or evaluation phase, ensuring that the project addresses the business and integration
objectives of the Product Line. Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications & Experience
- Collaborate with the Product Software Architect to define and implement the Product Line
- Help develop and maintain the architectural artifacts for a project prior to the feasibility launch, consisting of design model, architecture document, architectural bootstrapping session, assessment and working prototype of a candidate architecture.
- With the Project Manager and Product Champion, ensure that the architecture addresses
product development and business goals.
- Ensure that the product development team implements the product architecture properly.
- Bachelor's (or equivalent industrial experiences) / Master's / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience (BA Degree), or 3 years of direct experience (MA Degree)
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.