Skills: Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Basra, Iraq
At Eni, we are looking for a Production Superintendent within Zubair Field Operating Division in Basra. You will be responsible for coordinating the well operations and collaborating with the other departments for monitoring proper performances at work.
As a member of the Operations Division at Zubair Field Operating Division you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the follow-up during all works inside the DGS North facilities
- Ensuring regular functioning parameters analysis
- Ensuring the logistics needs in terms of chemical products, oils, etc.
- Ensuring the management of teams and responsibility.
- Requiring specialist intervention in case of anomalies on the production units.
- Supervising all work at the level of the DGSN
- Ensuring the implementation of all safety and operation instructions.
- Respecting of the procedure of waste management.
- Ensuring the rational use of the means at its disposal
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Engineer in chemical
- Compliance with HSE instructions
- The knowledge of the good ways of intervention on the equipment
- Good cooperation with other structures
- Previous experience in the oil and gas plant or refinery
- Fluent English language.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.