Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford is hiring for Machine Operators in our Colorado Springs facility. This is a hands on, rewarding role where you will be producing quality and efficient products and tools for the oil and gas industry. The Machine Operator will be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provide full training on our machines, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
Consistently producing quality and efficient products performing machine operations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Review shop order packet for procedural instructions
- Perform and assist own setups
- Use of most types of inspection gages
- Check dimensions of parts and holds tolerance of plus or minus .001
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting on machine
- Records quantities, material descriptions and job orders for reporting purposes
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 Years related experience preferred
- Mechanically Inclined Required
- Valid Driver's License
Salary Range : $15 - $18 Hour
Offers will typically be made in the bottom half of the listed range. Weatherford takes into consideration a candidate's education, training, and experience, as well as the position's work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Weatherford offers two types of benefits:
Basic Benefits. Weatherford provides these benefits at no cost to eligible employees.
Basic coverage includes:
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance (BTA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Voluntary Benefits.
In addition to the basic benefits, there are also optional benefits that you may elect and pay for through payroll deductions. Voluntary coverage includes:
- Additional Life Insurance
- Additional AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Hospital Indemnity