Umbilical Supervisor Are you an Umbilical Supervisor looking for a new opportunity?Are you passionate about delivering quality through enhancing standards and procedures?Join our Team!
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is an industry leader in inspection and integrity services for all gas and liquid pipelines in every known environment and operating condition.Partner with the best
As an Umbilical Supervisor, you will be overseeing the daily operations of your team. You will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects within the business. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.
As an Umbilical Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Cleaning Fluids until cleanliness levels are completed
- Having knowledge on Pressure Testing, Electrical testing (CR, IR & TDR), Fibre Optic testing (OTDR) Inc. splicing
- Safely rig-up equipment as per operating procedures
- Inspecting equipment prior to operation
- Checking the system line up prior to pressurizing
- Confirming that exclusion zone is clear of any unauthorised personnel
- Completing pre and post site documentation
- Supervising or lead part or full pre-commissioning work
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Good technical capability to understand pre-commissioning activities
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Completed relevant technical and safety training courses.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience: 5+ years Industry Experience
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This is predominantly field based work with work in BH base needed from time to time, so please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.