Field Mechanic - ARMOWould you like to work on mechanical equipment?Do you enjoy working with mechanical equipment?Join our Team!
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is the global leader in pipeline inspection, pre-commissioning, and maintenance services. Giving our customers the best possible start in service and preparing for a trouble-free future. We help reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency, and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.Partner with the best
As an Field Mechanic - ARMO, you will be providing high-quality maintenance services to our customers at their field locations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations. You will contribute to the success of a large team that plays an integral part in our business.
As an Field Mechanic - ARMO, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Maintaining assigned trucks, rotary equipment and related surface equipment in accordance with operating specifications in the BH facility and Project Site
- Conducting mechanical inspections. May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment
- Reviewing procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configure test stations & systems and facilitate third-party repair of equipment when required.
- Analyzing and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Providing supervision, mentorship and leadership of technicians in the absence of the supervisor / manager
- Maintaining equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Technical diploma or 7+ year's maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 7 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic)
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blue prints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary Engineer. Electrical experience on 3 PH 480 and single PH 120v.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults
- Proficient in the use of multi meters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Salary range: AUD 96,300 - AUD128,400
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This is predominantly field based work with work in BH base needed from time to time, so please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.