Baker Hughes Incorporated has a job opening for an Electronic Engineer in Celle, Germany.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
The DS Product Performance Engineering Team (PP ENG) is looking for a self-contained, self-motivated and structured Electronic Engineer to join our team. This will be a unique opportunity to join a cross discipline team working with state of the art technologies in the energy development industry. The position is based in Celle, Germany and will report to the Engineering Manager of the PP ENG electrical team. This hands on position involves full exposure to design, development, testing, and deployment of new and improved products and components for harsh environment operations. The opportunity affords career growth and mentoring through a well-established training and development program. Our positions offer choices ensuring stability, flexibility, and mobility-both career and geographic.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Key responsibilities/accountabilities
- Root cause analysis on existing products, systems and processes; measurement and test of electronic circuits and systems
- Development of analogue and digital hardware
- Development and build-up of test circuitry and environments
- Disposition of deviations in manufacturing, quality and assembly
- Testing and qualifying of electronic components
- Support of temperature and vibration tests incl. processing and evaluating of test data
- Collaboration with Product Development Engineering (PD ENG) and Central Service Delivery (CSD) to support tool/ service delivery
- Abstracting diverse documentation
- Above-average university degree (FH, University, TU).
- Several years' experience in digital and analogue hardware through internships, diploma projects or work experience
- Good knowledge in the technology of electronic components and systems as well as measurement and control engineering
- Good communication and reporting skills, verbally and written
- Self-contained, self-motivated and structured to work within a worldwide functioning interdisciplinary team
- Good written and verbal English skills, due to working in an international diverse working environment and strong interest in working with other cultures.
- Practical experience in the above mentioned area of expertise gathered during internships, thesis and/or professional experience.
- Basics knowledge LabView programming and Altium Designer
- Experience in SMT solder techniques
- Highly interested in working in an international team
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.