Sales and Commercial LeaderAre you a Sales Leader that is motivated to deliver?Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?Join our OFS Team!
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the best
The Sales and Commercial Leader will be a manager of people from multiple families within the function. You'll develop midterm vision on own function. You will contribute to the strategic plan of the larger unit (be it function or business unit).
As a Sales and Communication Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing people from multiple families within the function.
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders - both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Handling complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used. Products and systems are client specific and require technical analysis and system design to fit client conditions.
- Handling important business unit clients
- Coordinating with sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance, etc.
- Leading salesforce across several geographies
- Focusing on cash collection. Drives commercial intensity with hands on participation and engagement.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Have Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Functional Management.
- Have prior experience in Sales & Customer facing roles
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have the ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Have the ability to lead programs / projects
- Have project management experience
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.