Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Our Client an international EPC Company require a Senior Planning Engineer to be based in their offices in Basingstoke. The role will be offered with an initial 12 month contract (inside IR35) along with an all-inclusive hourly rate.
Reporting to the Project Control Manager you'll be responsible for supporting ongoing projects.
- Responsible for the schedule to ensure completion of projects to time and cost
- Familiar with commercial and financial aspects of project management
- Successful in identifying any project deviations, slippage reports, opportunities, mitigations and communication of same to the Project Manager/Planning Manager
- Ensuring that all issues within the programme are highlighted and understood by the Project Manager/ Planning Manager and giving appropriate planning advice.
- You will deliver the periodic programme updates and information regarding changes and delays that have impacted the programme as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a degree in a relevant subject or extensive experience within Planning
- Strong experience in setting up and running engineering FEED programmes for onshore, offshore and subsea projects
- Expert in Primavera P6
- Applied experience in planning and scheduling
- Highly organised, with strong planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills,
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.