Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join our corporate office operations in Plano, Texas. This position is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and improving the company's Cyber security posture. Candidates should have an understand of security best practices for servers, workstations, network equipment and other security software.
** Please note **
Our client offers FULL
benefits from FIRST
day of employment, and an extremely attractive WFH
schedule!Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and coordinate with the client's SOC for security incidents
- Establish/maintain strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Compiles and reports on security compliance metrics and security key performance indicators.
- Document and prepare reports to outline the extent and remediation of security breaches
- Coordinate annual penetration test
- Keep up to date with the latest IT security trends
- Develop and implement security standards and best practices
- Recommend security enhancements to Sr. IT leadership and coordinate enhancement implementation
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- CISSP or CISA certifications preferred
- 2 years' experience in cyber security
- Experience with Windows, Linux operating system security best practices
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and firewall security best practices
- Familiar with mobile device management security best practices
- Familiar with routing protocols: BGP, OSPF
- Experience with network security concepts and design.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users.
- The ability to work as part of a cross discipline team.
- Minimal travel requirements
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with internal work order/ticketing system.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.