ForOneSubseaProcessing we are looking to strengthen our team within mechanical engineering.
OneSubseaProcessingGjovikhas designed and delivered mechanical subsea equipment for the Oil and Gas industry since late 1980's. We are now facing new and interesting challenges in thebusinessand we would like you to join our team. In this role you are representing the company towards our clients. You will be part of an experienced team and will have great development opportunities. We have a good working environment, and it is important for us to find the best suited candidate to match our team. The job location is inGjovik, and we have opportunity for flexible working.
The skills outlined below set the scene. We welcome applications from aspiring talents and seasoned experts alike! Local talents fromInnlandetare encouraged to apply for the position. The right candidate is proactive and solution-oriented with excellent abilities to prioritize and communicate inteam. Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications Job qualifications: Required:
- Develop and designsubsea equipment for the oil and gas industryworldwide
- Prepare written, technical documentation and fabrication drawings in projects and/or for standard products
- Perform basic structural analysisorcalculationsfor own work during 3D-modelling
- The right candidate may be given increased responsibilities and technical lead tasks in projects
- Good technical insight and knowledge
- Good computer skills, such as 3D-construction
Nice to have:
- Solution oriented and structured with excellent communication skills
- Practical and analytic approach in projects
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Good academic results
- Fluent Norwegian oral and written
- Practical background and/or experience from mechanical/subsea industry
- Knowledge of relevant standards
- Experience with Creo or similar 3DCAD-softwarewill be an advantage
- Bachelor's or master's degree in mechanical engineering, marine, or related field
In our team we highlyvaluate good communicationand working environment.
We believegoodworking environment combined with technicalqualificationwill drive our projects in the rightdirections.
- You are outgoing, independent and have good social skills
- You must beproactive, self-motivatedand easily adapt to different ways of workinginteamand individually
We can offer:
- You like teamwork and have the right attitude towards your coworkers andsupplier
- International working environment and career opportunities within Schlumberger/OneSubsea
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- Good working environment and flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please apply to this position within due date by following the link.
By submitting yourCVyou indicate your consent for Schlumberger to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.