Senior Staff Enterprise ArchitectDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you relish being at the center of complex, cutting edge energy projects?Join our Digital Solutions Team!
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customisable solutions.Partner with the best
As a Senior Staff Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for focusing on converting requirements into the architecture for SaaS based application on Private Cloud. You'll lead the selection of the infrastructure components, software's, communication protocols to build robust hosting platform which has high availability, scalable, cost effective, secured, easy to maintain, operate and provides tools for debugging/troubleshooting.
As a Senior Staff Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading to design platform which is available 99.17% and customer data is secured. Lead setting up subscription/space for Baker Hughes cloud for BN applications
- Being responsible for defining and designing the Cloud platform for the application working with Application Architecture team. Ensure tools/features needed for Deployment, monitoring built into product
- Being responsible for defining the services and components of cloud ensuring security and optimized cost. Work with Product architecture team to define the Cloud infrastructure needs.
- Ensuring the hosting platform is scalable, secured and cost effective. Responsible to define the Cloud infrastructure road map for the application.
- Ensuring governance around Cloud services use. Responsible for setting up the billing process. Setting up data protection guidelines for both customer hosted and Baker Hughes cloud.
- Defining the user understanding the application personas. Generating and maintaining different design Artifacts and documents.
- Designing the application as per the customer infra. Document the design documents, getting the documents approved. Creating documents for various integrations such as ERP, GIS, IOT devices.
- Presenting projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders. Defining the security tools and processes.
- Communicating solutions across the own function and with cross-functional partner organizations. Set up the Reviews for each project and ensure Architecture gets reviewed before deployment.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Being a Subject matter expert in processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations. Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Enterprise Architecture.
- Have Cloud architecture certification -Azure/AWS. Enterprise Arch certification such Togaf.
- Have Experience of designing/defining the Cloud services as per application need and customer infrastructure. Experience with Active directory.
- Have experience in designing and running the containerized application and microservices based Architecture. Experience with Azure services such as Service bus, AKS, Blob storage configurations
- Have Experience with AWS services such as Amazon MQ, EKS, S3 configurations. Good knowledge of AMQP, MQTT protocol.
- Have Hands on experience with Databases such as " PostgreSQL, Timeseries database, Graph database, Redis. Indepth understanding of telemetry and batch Data ingestion practices for AWS/Azure
- Have Hands on experience on Database integration and Web infrastructure design. In depth understanding of REST/SOAP, JSON, XML, YAML.
- Have minimum of 5 experience with Azure or AWS cloud. Have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability, and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, service bus
- Have Experience of designing and maintaining Cloud infrastructure for IOT based applications. Design experience of application including application uptime, redundancy, Disaster recovery, back up, security, Deployments and monitoring.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) post pandemic requires approval from Manager
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.