Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Control Union UK has an exciting new opportunity for a full-time administrative assistant to join its certifications team. The successful candidate will support the administration of sustainability programs, across a range of sustainability programs.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General administration duties with focus on clients' satisfaction and efficiency of the business
- Resolve client's enquiries in a timely and effective manner
- Process both new supplier requests and new customer set-ups using Control Union's systems
- Assist in management of filing and archiving systems
- Work with the finance department for invoicing of projects
- Compile and submit accurate operational reports to department
- Support the organisation and scheduling of Control Union's services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer literate in use of MS Office packages
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Capacity to prioritise workload and meet reporting deadlines
- Work experience in a similar administrative role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within the Inspections and Certifications industry is highly desired
With a presence in more than 70 countries, Control Union is uniquely placed to manage challenges with today's global marketplace.
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.