Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield services company?Join our world class Artificial Lift Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
To be responsible for design, troubleshooting and optimize Electrical Submersible Pump systems. Works close with sales and operations to develop an operational year plan for assigned customers. Is the product center focal point for the execution of customer facing project specific special testing. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical guidance and support to create solutions for our customers
- Working together with senior leadership stakeholders to specify needs, communicates about current and future projects, and presents outcomes of research done.
- Handles latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approach. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Handling diverse clients in a region and working based on predefined contracts and frameworks.
- Oversees the critical wells SIT activities w/wo customer presence
- Support regions as needed for critical wells tenders or opportunities (AE & Commercial)
- Assists with trouble shooting down-hole ESP equipment and topside power and controls systems in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life
- Provide solutions to enhance system performance for Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) system based on well performance
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 10 years of experience in subsea technical support and project management experience)
- Have a minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Artificial Lift Technical Support,
- Design, and/or Validation
- Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products
- Be able to lead and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Be a team player with ability to work independently and demonstrate good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer
opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.