Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
The Quality Assurance (Certification) Specialist is responsible for managing the collection, examination and publication process of product specific certifications and quality files based on engineering and/or client requirement.
- Collect documents from Suppliers and internal manufacturing processes, examine and publish certification packages for work orders in a timely manner.
- Report and investigate certification non-conformances.
- Coordinate with external certifying body on certification related subjects e.g. certification renewal, surveillance audit, etc.
- Continuous improvement - continuously improve certification workflow.
- When required, participate in service quality incident investigation.
- In addition to or in lieu of those described above, any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
- Education: Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: Two years of related experience from a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills, fluency in English (spoken and written) is required.
- Meticulous and well organized.
- Initiative and awareness of accountability.
- Having working rights in Singapore.
- Work experience within O&G or Maritime industry will be advantageous.
- Knowledge or work experience in industrial standard and directives such as DNV, ATEX, PED will be advantageous.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from Schlumberger. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: company website