ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we're bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi's energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially. Job Purpose:
Build, review and analyze financial models within the oil and gas sector with essential applications for project analysis across diverse project categories in order to achieve flexibility and robustness and minimize impact of market pricing movements while enhancing ADNOC's revenue.
Create net asset value tool for an ADNOCs project and asset while applying SMART best practice methodology rules and techniques including funding mechanics, sensitivity analysis, breakeven pricing, operational & investment metrics, etc., in order to optimize and strengthen ADNOCs commercial acumen.
Provide financial analytical support in defining an integrated, continual production and financial planning process across all Hydrocarbons and it's derivatives produced in ADNOC to drive strategies and long term plans that are adaptive and innovative, including framing overall financial aspects of the business approach.
Study market trends and develop financial business cases to support the senior management in Sales & Supply and Group Companies in driving value chain optimization of ADNOC's products aligned to global market. Support the overall production and sales planning and economic value chain optimization activities of ADNOC's hydrocarbons and its derivatives ensuring that the company assets are operated in alignment with an optimum, efficient, profitable and responsive Sales Plan and approved MS&T strategies and targets. This includes leading financial analysis for production plans, inventory and feed stock optimization, logistics optimization, shipping and distribution of crude and refined products. Key Accountabilities:
- Build, review and analyze financial models within the oil and gas sector with essential applications for project analysis across diverse project categories in order to achieve flexibility and robustness and minimize impact of market pricing movements while enhancing ADNOC's revenue.
- Create net asset value tool for an ADNOC Js project and asset while applying SMART best practice methodology rules and techniques including funding mechanics, sensitivity analysis, breakeven pricing, operational & investment metrics, etc., in order to optimize and strengthen ADNOC's commercial acumen.
- Monitor the inventory turnover ratio of ADNOC products and conduct financial analysis to support adopting the right inventory strategy that balances capital investment constraints or objectives and service-level targets over a large assortment of stock-keeping units (SKUs) while taking demand and supply volatility into account.
- Provide financial analytical support in defining an integrated, continual production and financial planning process across all Hydrocarbons and ifs derivatives produced in ADNOC to drive strategies and long term plans that are adaptive and innovative, including framing overall financial aspects of the business approach.
- Support the development and implementation of commercially optimum production and sales plans in coordination with relevant stakeholders (Sales Teams, Business Line Group Companies, all Functions in MS&T, and other Directorates). This includes production planning, economic analysis and value chain optimization to maximise profit from the ADNOC, in line with company's Marketing Sales & Trading targets
- Prepare managerial reports and value chain analysis to monitor economic and commercial performance of each product sales activities and provide timely guidance to the concerned functions and align all activities to strategic marketing & sales plans and objectives.
Conduct financial analysis to support development of new open and flexible sales and production planning principles so the direction of the organization can be adapted to changing circumstances; support Sales & Marketing teams year-round on this approach to optimize resource allocation and optimization. Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills: Minimum Qualification
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years of work experience in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry, preferably with Marketing and Sales related Financial Modelling exposure.
Group Company: ADNOC HQ
Jan 12, 2022