Software Engineer - Full stack/Backend Developer ( Typed JS/Node/Angular) Join our Digital Engineering Team Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change? Join our Bently Nevada Digital Engineering Team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our team takes ownership in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. Partner with the best
As a Full stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing and programming services.
As a Full stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Working & collaborating with cross-functional teams of devops, quality engineers, product managers, Data engineers, Data Scientists, SMEs, etc to implement efficient solutions.
- Working independently and contribute to teams across business.
- Understanding whole product, its modules and the interrelationship, while being an expert in assigned component or module.
- Demonstrating clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 3+ years of hands-on backend/frontend development in Web/Cloud application.
- Have prior experience of implementing an application on Azure/AWS using microservices architecture; docker/containerization.
- Have proficiency in Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Have hands on experience in backend like Session management, caching, algorithms & data structures, secure coding, etc.
- Awareness of message brokers like RabbitMQ/Kafka etc.
- Awareness/experience in front-end frameworks/concepts like Material UI, Bootstrap, cross browser development, etc.
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Be a graduate of Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Good to have - Prior experience of working on Analytics/Data Science projects (applications that manage and deploy ML/DL/statistical models to predict/prescribe) as a software developer / lead is preferred. Awareness of the fundamentals and jargons relevant to data science based applications & its architecture.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.