Skills: Drilling Superintendent, Rig Electrician, Coil Tubing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies.
- Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
- Ensures that the correct People Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place.
- Ensures pre-job meetings are held with WS Personnel, Client and third-party personnel • Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client.
- Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s).
- Ensures that all Well Services employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with WS Safety Standards and other, relevant standards.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Is accountable for the Service Delivery process to the client
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.