Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
CRUDE & REFINED PRODUCTS MARKETING
SR. SALES OPS OFFICER (REF PRODS)
Primary Purpose of Job
Develop, implement, and coordinate product delivery schedule, customer allocation plans, and cargo loadings according to existing planned sales, berth loading plans and unplanned changes to product availability and customer commitments, which requires continuous and meticulous coordination between the customers, terminal operators, service providers and internal QP resources whilst ensuring accuracy, efficiency, high customer satisfaction and the protection of product economic value.
Bachelor's degree in the field of Business/Commerce (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, etc) or in the field of Engineering (with relevant experience in marketing and sales).
Experience & Skills
• At least 8-10 years of professional work experience and a minimum of 4-6 years of experiences in sales management, commercial operations and/or product planning and scheduling. Preferably with a mid to large size organization in the energy industry.
• Sales management and commercial operations skills must have been demonstrated in previous jobs and/or assignments, including client-relationship management.
• Ability to make scheduling and operational decisions under pressure.
• Experience in financial controls and business controls.
• Experience in operational risk and risk management.
• Knowledge of products' qualities and value in quality differences.
• Knowledge of product value chain and areas in commercial operations where further value can be extracted and where value must be protected.
• Knowledge of the interrelationships of producers and operators and activities at loading ports.
• Knowledge of freight contracts and the shipping market.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Strong computer literacy skills, including being strongly experienced with MS Excel and SAP-based applications.
• Strong analytical skills.