Software Architect Location
: Menlo Park, CA Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Collaborate with the Product Software Architect to define and implement the Product Line roadmap.
- Help develop and maintain the architectural artifacts for a project prior to the feasibility launch, consisting of design model, architecture document, architectural bootstrapping session, assessment and working prototype of a candidate architecture.
- With the Project Manager and Product Champion, ensure that the architecture addresses product development and business goals.
- Ensure that the product development team implements the product architecture properly.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with minimum 3 years direct experience
- Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work on a wide variety of tasks using emerging technologies.
The Software Architect will work at Schlumberger Software Technology Innovation Center (STIC) at Menlo Park, California. Schlumberger STIC is the newest facility of Schlumberger, located in the Silicon Valley, working in close collaboration with major players in the Valley network. The STIC offers its professionals a broad aspect of interaction opportunities within leading software industry partners, universities and the large network of Schlumberger Technology Centers around the world, that support Schlumberger activities in more than 85 countries.
STIC is part of the Schlumberger Software Technology organization, responsible for leading the Schlumberger digital technology initiatives. As the oil and gas industry's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management, and information solutions to customers worldwide, the Schlumberger digital technology development and management initiatives play a key role in driving of the oilfield service industry's digital technology transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.