Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services? Would you like to work in the field with our customers? Join our Wireline Team
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Under broad direction, determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Fuel your passion
- Works directly with Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Provides record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in the logging and completions operations, interpreting logging data, troubleshooting, and other wellsite analysis and decision-making processes.
- Oversees wellsite operations, crew and equipment and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Maintains records and communications as required by the District Service Delivery Manager/Coordinator.
- Assists with the training of assigned personnel incompletions operations and maintenance.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required and 2 + years related experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions operations, products and services.
- OR two (2) year Technical Associates Degree required and 4+ years related experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions operations, products and services preferred.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Rotational - 11 days on 3 days off
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.