Physical Demands and/or Work Environment:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a gathering system area (including compressor stations) to minimize downtime, provide producers with the lowest possible gathering system pressures and timely response to producer complaints
- Coordinates system shutdowns (new connects, leak repairs, etc.), line pressure maintenance (pigging, balling, drip removal) and lock out/tag out.
- Responsible for starting/stopping compressors, equipment checks, preventive maintenance on Operate and maintain natural gas compressor stations and associated midstream equipment.
- Operation and maintenance of natural gas compressor stations, dehydration equipment, and pipelines, engines, and certain repairs to engines and engine compressors. Working on generators.
- Performs minor electrical/instrumentation maintenance and repair
- Exposure to sun, extreme temperatures, loud noise, wind, dust
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs or more with assistance
- Bending, stooping, standing for long periods of time
Other duties assigned as neededRequirements
2-3 Years Compressor Operator Experience RequiredSummary Now hiring
Barnett, TX Area