Account Manager (Upstream Chemicals)Would you like to take ownership of a team delivering service and maintenance to our customers?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Upstream Chemical team
Our diverse and global team ensures that our customers have the products they need to perform effectively and safely. Our team ensures production enhancement and chemical services for our upstream customers so that they can function efficiently and perform at the highest level. We provide technical solutions to help with all their challenges.Partner with the best
As an Account Manager, you will be providing a vital service by implementing, monitoring, and evaluating chemical delivery systems. You will take ownership of teams and sites and ensure they have the service needed to operate in a safe and compliant manner while supporting our customer's needs.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of production chemistry supply and service contracts to ensure successful delivery to our customers
- Providing on-site technical guidance and support for production operations, process engineering and commercial and operational queries
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing of chemical treatment programs to provide support to the production operations group
- Preparing of technical reviews and proposals of new chemical solutions to share with our customers
- Preparing budgets and reporting on chemical performance and environmental compliance KPI's to our asset operators
- Organizing routine production chemical reviews and selection activities to verify changing customer needs
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a High School Diploma and demonstrate solid, related oil field experience
- Have an in-depth knowledge of process optimization and production chemistry
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with internal customers and suppliers
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Demonstrate computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Have the ability to work outside during challenging seasonal weather conditions
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.