Job details Description
SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Mechanical Estimator
will manage the M/P/S (mechanical/plumbing/sprinkler) preconstruction services. Reporting directly to the Director of Preconstruction, mechanical management responsibilities include completing the tasks identified below by performing the work required and/or utilizing and managing available resources (both in-house and outside consultants) to do so. Mechanical Estimator Responsibilities
Mechanical Estimator Qualifications
- Provide HVAC, plumbing and fire protection estimating for commercial and K-12 projects using QuoteSoft software. Progress estimates will include conceptual, programmatic, schematic, design development and construction document estimates.
- Read and understand construction documents including architectural and electrical.
- Provide value engineering, life-cycle cost analysis and facility studies.
- Provide constructability reviews of drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate design efforts with the Preconstruction Manager, Engineers and Developers.
- Provide input on the M/P/S portion of construction schedules.
- Review and provide edits for division 0 and 1 front end specifications relating to M/P/S work.
- Solicit mechanical bids for agency CM, energy and general construction projects.
- Review and evaluate M/P/S bids.
- Assist in developing written scopes of work for hard bid and design build projects.
- Be part of a team that will develop performance contract work.
- Update Quote Soft system assemblies and unit costs.
- Perform M/P/S site Inspections to confirm scope details and resolve constructability issues.
- Provide M/P/S support and troubleshooting for our field staff.
- Assist with marketing opportunities
- Strive for complete client satisfaction
- Occasional day travel
More About SitelogIQ
- Minimum of 10 years' estimating/project management experience on projects that have an estimated mechanical and plumbing value ranging from $1M to $30M+.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or a combination of technical training and/or related field experience.
- Familiarity of systems required for Education, Healthcare, Institutional, and Office/Commercial projects.
- Understands preliminary system design parameters for development of budgets at early stages of projects - Design/Build experience is a plus.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office systems and estimating software - QuoteSoft Duct & Pipe preferred.
- Established relationships with mechanical and plumbing contractors and suppliers is a plus.
At SitelogIQ, we're focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great experience for our customers. That's what we call a win-win.
Through our core values and behaviors, we've built a strong company foundation. We support innovation and excel at delivering above expectations. We embrace flexibility, don't settle for mediocrity or complacency, and reward tenacity and results. We support high-performing people and are energized by each other. Whether at the jobsite, in the office, or enjoying an event, we have assembled a best-in-class team who knows how to drive measurable results through meaningful work and have a great time together.
We partner with clients in K-12, higher ed, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it's rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work.
If you're energetic and want to be part of a high performing team as our Mechanical Estimator
we should talk!
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualifications Education Preferred
Bachelor Degree or better in Construction Management Services or related field.
Bachelor Degree or better in Engineering or related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.