Manufacturing Engineer Process
Scurelle - Italy Job title:
Manufacturing Engineer Process Location:
Scurelle , Italy About Schlumberger:
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it. Job Summary:
Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, the Manufacturing Engineer - Process is responsible for providing innovative and cost effective processes and solutions required to manufacture PCD products through a High pressure High temperature pressing sintering technology. This includes the design and development of new and improved manufacturing techniques, processes and procedures. He/she develops, maintains, and continuously improves manufacturing processes, techniques and equipment. He/she establishes implementation plans, including training plans for shop floor and maintenance personnel. He/she collaborates with Engineering to ensure that processes are created and developed for new products and that return-on-experience is captured for the manufacturing processes. Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, improve and evaluate new process/ equipment / technology to sustain and develop the manufacturing process of sintered PDC products.
- Produce detailed technical reports and provide effective technical presentations.
- Track and document process engineering modifications and changes
- Responsible for the design and continuous improvement of processes and technologies using standardized work instructions, layout and work sequence (routing) optimization, training development matrix, TPM (total preventive maintenance).
- Responsible to implement the applicable modernization projects to the manufacturing technology
- Reference for the implementation of digital and automation solution
- Responsible to organize and manage the mechanical and electrical maintenance service for equipment and plants for scheduling and records.
- Supports the production team in designing and continuously improving manufacturing process to improve yield, cycle time and productivity.
- Implement engineering specifications into processes and provides shop feedback to capture lessons learnt for existing and future process designs.
- Creates, implements, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics on manufacturing process technical performance.
- Responsible for establishing and improving manufacturing process cost.
- Responsible for assisting in investigation, root cause analysis and corrective actions tied to manufacturing process quality.
- BS or MS: Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering
- 3 years' experience in manufacturing industry
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Knowledge of mechanical applied to machine
- Expert in electrical plant management and maintenance
- Knowledge in maintenance managing systems
- Knowledge of electronics applied to machine and equipment
- Basic knowledge of automation techniques
- Knowledge of machining technologies
- Basic knowledge of the sintering and pressing technology
- knowledge of NDT (non destructive test ) technologies
- Basic knowledge of Modelling and FEA
- Knowledge of Data base management system SQL
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis techniques
- Expert in CAD/CAM PROE
- Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of elements of QMS as per ISO 9001
- Knowledge of elements of HSE MS as per ISO 45001
- Attitude to the teamwork
- Availability to travel
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.