Do you like collaborating across teams to deliver success for customers?Are you passionate about Logistics?Join our Team!
At Panametrics, a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with the peace of mind needed to improve their operations' reliability and efficiency.Partner with the best
As a Logistics Specialist, you aremanaging the transportation and related logistics of goods and services to and from internal and/or external customers/suppliers.
As a Logistics Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and leading end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick-up & delivery of goods. Manage Logistics Costs to meet budgets and Op Plans.
- Detecting and signalling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with directing colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Understanding concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
- Contributing to projects as a team member.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Logistics).
- Have experience in using AES system to file for export customs and record-keeping on export files as required by FTR
- Have experience requesting HTS and ECCN classification when needed
- Be able to coordinate the movement of drop shipments with our sister companies/ Channer partners in compliance with FTR and US customs
- Be able to prepare export documents such as Shipper's Letter of Instruction (SLI), certificate of origin, and request Carnet's when needed
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.