Skills: Operations Management, Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Big Spring, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as project lead in Big Spring, TX. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provides on-site oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, re-completions, remedial, high pressure well re-completions, well work-over operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
- Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects.
- Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
- Oversees the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site.
Skills / Qualifications
- Typically, 10+ years of experience.
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability/willingness to travel
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.