Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
Wood in Kuwait is currently seeking to hire Contracts Administrator for a Kuwait based project to to provide contracts and commercial support within a project management team (Owner-PMC) responsible for Owner major capital projects execution, from FEED through to operational handover.
- Co ordinate and support the commercial and technical bid document preparation.
- Tender period co ordination and support; bid evaluation, recommendation and contract award.
- Contractor third party approvals as required (procurement, subcontracts ).
- Provide contractual advice and support to the project manager throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage all formal communications from a contractual perspective (internal and external).
- Verify and approve interim payments to contractor.
- Support in the review and reconciliation of contractor variations and claims.
- Execute contract close out activities including final account documentation in accordance with KOC policies and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum B.Sc Engineering
- Minimum ten years post graduate experience
- Minimum five years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum five years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.