Night AMO Supervisor (Drilling Services)Are you passionate about meticulous planning and attention to detail?Do you enjoy problem-solving and implementing solutions?Collaborate with others to build the best solutions for our business
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We are a highly recognized team who successfully deliver the highest quality of service to our customers.Partner with the best
Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As a AMO Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working together with people from the business unit.
- Supervising those contacts who are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Handling standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Handling targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 yrs of experience in Services)
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills. Interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work without guidance. Great problem solving skills.
- Have great organizational and time management skills
- Work 2nd shift - 5pm-2am
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
The selected candidate will work 2nd shift 5pm-2amWorking with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.