Software Engineer Join our Digital Engineering Team Are you a Software Engineer looking for an innovative change? Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is building a next-generation platform of software for intelligent decisions, supporting the mission-critical requirements of customers. Partner with the best
As a Software Engineer, you will work independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.. You will develop backend services. Job location-Mumbai / Pune
As a Full stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working on back-end or front end & any language/script/technology as per the project need.
- Working on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Learning technical framework and apply best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks. Understanding whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them in the assigned component.
- Designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have been a graduate of Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- 3+ years of hands-on full stack development in Web/Cloud application along with established leadership credentials.
- Be proficient in building backend services like Session management, caching, algorithms & data structures, secure coding, etc.
- Be able to design and develop RESTful services & APIs using REST, XML, JSON, API gateway , implement Micro-services and docker/containerization
- Awareness/experience in message brokers like RabbitMQ/Kafka etc, front-end frameworks/concepts like Material UI, Bootstrap, cross browser development, etc.
- Have prior experience of implementing an application on Azure/AWS using microservices
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.