Skills: Chemist, Stimulation
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Under broad direction, supervises chemists, engineers, and/or other technical staff members.
- Conducts goal setting and performance appraisals of personnel.
- Leads a cross functional, cross department or cross Center team in executing various corporate projects and/or initiatives (e.g., standards, best practices, lessons learned).
- Executes strategic and tactical action plans as set by department goals and objectives.
- Possesses thorough understanding of the supported PSL's technology and broad understanding of the associated development tools.
- Utilizes project management skills and tracking tools in the organization and execution of project assignments.
- Responsible for identifying and filling technological and functional requirements.
- Manages the development team and communicates with other functional lanes to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provides technical guidance to the group.
- Capable of managing outside consultants in developing solutions.
- Manages stakeholders and coordinates project design and milestone reviews.
- Incorporates reliability analysis and promotes optimum use of development tools and standards during the design process.
- Understands and promotes HES's quality directives.
- Though this individual's focus will be technical leadership, they will perform development tasks maintaining their development expertise.
- Job role has budgetary type accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Material Science, or equivalent degree, and minimum of 8 years related experience or through 12 years of related experience.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from a Technology Professional Leader up to a Senior Technology Professional Leader.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 121206
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.