Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kavaklidere, Mugla, Turkey
Job Description :
- Under direct supervision, responsible for the movement of domestic and international goods in compliance with local and international law.
- Role requires knowledge of all possible movement constraints, experience in one or two transport modes (Ocean, Air or Land) and knowledge of hazardous movements.
- Coordinates pre-shipping instructions and works with service provider(s) on movements.
- Coordinates orders for shipment of cargo from point of origin to point of destination, to ensure product meets required delivery in the most efficient method, while interfacing with the customers to keep them apprised of progress.
- All files must be maintained per shipping requirements.
- Gathers data on value of the service provider and analyzes business' short-term needs while planning movement of shipments.
- Requires the use of logistics systems to perform job duties, and ensure correct and timely movement transactions.
- Responsible for recording data measurements to help follow trends in order to identify alternative ways to improve the moves and logistics services to the economic benefit of Halliburton.
- Responsible for packing, marking, labeling and measuring cargo to provide accurate weight & dimensions.
- This function will utilize SAP and other logistics systems to perform job duties, and ensure correct and timely movement.
- Job tasks performed correctly impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability and/or operations.
- Requires the ability to assist F&A (finance and accounting) with validation of rates and charges on invoices.
- Requires completion of a two year degree or equivalent degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Information Systems, or Engineering plus 1 to 2 years of experience in logistics.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. IATA/IMDG certification may be required based on scope of work.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Tunus Caddesi 50/1, Kavaklidere, Ankara, 6680, Turkey
Requisition Number: 121325
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.